Tuesday 31 December 2013

Cute 2014 Happy New Year Text Messages!

140 Characters Happy New Year Wish.To End Something Old, Will start something new, Let us welcome the new year, And start the new beginning without fear. While cherishing the memories of the past year. Wishing you With mighty heart, A Happy New Year!!!Happy New Year HoneyHoney I Love You, So Much. I Look Forward To Spending Another Wonderful Year Of My Life With You. You Mean The World To Me And I Can’t Do Without You. Happy New Year!!!!Wishing Mother on New YearYears Come And Go But You Mother You Have Remained To Be A Pillar Of This Family All Through. I Wish You A Happy New Year Full Of Joy And Strength. New Year Wishes For Mother I Love You Mother For You Are A Strong Woman And Being There For Me Since I Was In Your Womb It Shows How Much Love You Have For Me. I Thank You For Being There For Me. Happy New Year Mum!Thank God on New YearYou've Stood By Me Valiantly Through Another Year Of Hardship And Disappointments. Never Complaining Even When I Was Failing. I Love You And I Mean It. Happy New Year , Thank God We've Made It.English New Year WishMay You Have The Pockets Of Happiness, That Will Attract All The Good Wishes, This Year, I Am Putting First Wish In It, By Wishing You A Very Happy New Year!Eonigeria Wishes You A Happy And Prosperous New year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eonigeria: we love your comments.